LafargeHolcim Maroc: Mr. Primo appointed CEO as of September 1, 2021

Spread the love

Casablanca – The LafargeHolcim Maroc Board of Directors, which met last Friday, appointed José Antonio Primo as CEO of the company effective September 1, 2021.

He thus replaces George Michos, who has decided to pursue new career opportunities outside the Holcim Group, the company said in a press release.

Mr. Primo has held numerous senior management responsibilities within the Holcim Group, notably in Central Europe, the United States, Mexico and Spain. Since 2020, he has been managing the Holcim Group’s CO2 capture and use projects in Europe (Strategy CCUS Europe – Carbon Capture Utilization and Storage).

Mr. Primo knows Morocco well where he held the position of Industrial Director of Lafarge Maroc for several years, the statement said, adding that the Board of Directors warmly thanked Mr. Michos for his contribution to the success of LafargeHolcim Maroc.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

Leave a Reply