His Majesty King Mohammed VI received, on October 28 at the Royal palace in Rabat, the new walis and governors of the territorial administration.
The new-appointed walis and governors that His Majesty the King received are:
- Saaid Amzazi, Wali of the Souss-Massa region, governor of Agadir Ida Outanane prefecture.
- Mohamed M’Hidia, Wali of the Casablanca-Settat region, governor of Casablanca prefecture.
- Farid Chourak, Wali of the Marrakech-Safi region, governor of Marrakech prefecture.
- Younès Tazi, Wali of the Tangier-Tétouan-Al Hoceima region, governor of Tangier-Asilah prefecture.
- Ali Khalil, Wali of the Dakhla-Oued Eddahab region, governor of Oued-Eddahab prefecture.
- Abderrazzak Mansouri, governor of Tetouan province.
- Hassan Zitouni, governor of Al Hoceima province.
- Jamal Chaarani, governor of Nador province.
- Abdellah Jahid, governor of Ouarzazate province.
- Ismail Haikal, governor of Tinghir province.
During this audience, the newly-appointed governors Abdellah Jahid and Ismail Haikal respectively swore in before His Majesty the King.
This ceremony was attended by Minister of Interior, Abdelouafi Laftit, and His Majesty the King’s Chamberlain, Sidi Mohammed El Alaoui.